Can anyone please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasir Arafat

I don't know how to write a post , so sorry about that. But I really need help please tell me how to get rid of gynecomastia , I know most will answer that there is only one solution which is surgery but I'm a teenager , cannot afford surgery therefore my family isn't even a little bit concerned about me . I have no friends I don't even get out of my house , People start calling me names , abusing me at school physically , mentally and verbally , even the teachers don't help me , I'm always bullied at school , I'm so ashamed of my physique that , I have stopped going to school . If anyone has any suggestions please suggest of how can I get rid of gynecomastia without having to have a surgery , and I also have puffy nipples . Please help . This is my photo.

How old are you ? what is your diet like, what physical activities do you do? loosing fat and building muscle will improve the appearance of the condition.

How old are you ? what is your diet like, what physical activities do you do? loosing fat and building muscle will improve the appearance of the condition.
Sir you are very kind to have concern for me . I'm 15 years old , And I don't do much physical activity because I'm really ashamed of my physique , but still nowadays I'm going for a jog in the morning and doing some exercise too.

Sir you are very kind to have concern for me . I'm 15 years old , And I don't do much physical activity because I'm really ashamed of my physique , but still nowadays I'm going for a jog in the morning and doing some exercise too.

The exercise is good, but what you eat is the most important factor, What is your diet like ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back