California baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a little stuck in SJ. I'm not losing anymore weight. *Cries*

You can do it!!!!! Hang in there!!!

Hey CrazyGirl, I saw that you ride.. awesome! I took my kawk for a spin today.. felt good but scary!

Nothing better than a leisurely ride. :) I just posted some pictures in the off topic motorcycle thread of my bike and me at a couple track days. It's great to see other riders on the board.

San Francisco Born/Raised- I'm in socal a lot too! (i went to cal poly pomona)

In SF now.. could really use a gym/eating/etc. buddy, so if anyone needs or wants company, let me know!

PS- former Suz SV650s rider, looking for a new bike currently, might go back to another SV

Last edited:
From Santa Rosa here. Daughter of vineyard raising, wine making family in the heart of wine snob country (actually, our vineyard is a Yorkville address but whatever).

Pleased to meet you. Nice to hear about places in my state, rather than... everywhere else.

I live and work and go to school here, but plan to move to Tasmania in a couple years, once I get stuff straightened out and finished. I also will be getting married within that couple years, and before that, will be going on a month long vacation.

So I've a few goals to lose weight for. I currently am in a sorry state, and am looking for a little encouragement and support, and hopefully I can fit back into my size 9s again.

South Bay here

I live in Redondo Beach and work in El Segundo. I have lived in Southern Cali for about 8 years from Indiana. The funny thing is is that when I go to Indiana, I am small to average, here I am the biggest thing on the beach. I have the address to live at the beach now it is time for the body to match.

anyone in sactown area? I may be moving there(here) shortly working at "notorious" former mental hospital off the corner of green(something) and FairOaks... spooky!

From Sac but everything is dull to me down there nowadays when I go back to visit. Kinda did it all syndrome. Hope you enjoy the weather.. err.. heat down there.

But what I have noticed from my occasional trips is that parts of Sac are industrializing with business. (A plus)

Hii :) Another Californian!

I'm from Central California but I go to school in So Cal - San Diego :)

Lots of Nor Cal people on here. We need more So Cal! :p

Damn, it rained today as I was riding my 250. I hate the rain and the wind... grr...

San Jose here.

Damn, it rained today as I was riding my 250. I hate the rain and the wind... grr...

San Jose here.

Lol, yea I was om my bike going from Mountain View to Novato and it started raining pretty good for a bit. I cant imagaine being on a 250 though in the wind.

Santa Monica here, what's up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back