Sport Bugs for Protein

Sport Fitness
I am fairly sure that for most of the time that humans walked this Earth, we ate bugs for protein. It's not that I know this for sure, but it just seems probable. I wonder what the deal is with no bugs at the food market. I mean I know it has to do with most people being programmed like robots to eat certain things, think a certain way, etc, but why no bugs in the programming. I bet many bugs are equivalent to shrimp.

I found something called a chapul bar today that is made from cricket meal. I am going to start eating these as post workout meals and see how it goes. I hope this acts as a catalyst to get more bug products on the market. Looks like it's a great way to conserve water too.

Very interesting and little bit weird.
I've tried some 'Bugs snacks' when i was in Thailand they weren't really bad but i will take horse or camel meat and chicken breast over them any day

I have seen this before, most recently from advertisement from the monster website about a lady that made her career cooking bugs a a protein source and they had some tasty looking food with bugs on it.

I enjoyed some tasty bug dishes in Thailand. Never really relied on them as a cornerstone of my diet, though, so I don't know if any training adaptations came of it.

Back