Buddy up with someone

joshd_1973

I am thinking there are two types of people on here - those losing weight and getting very competent at it and those needing help and tips or just starting out and wonder if there is an opportunity for people to buddy up to help each other on a 1-to-1 basis on the forums?

Thoughts?

I've lost 33 Lbs in 9 weeks (still another 20 to lose) with the help of this forum plus friends and family and think I'd like to help someone else.

Welcome newcomers...

I'm sure that you will find plenty starting out who would really appreciate a bit of friendly help and don't even know how to find this thread...

I would love all the help I can get, I will start a diary in that section.

I just don't know my start date yet. Baby is due any day now and depends how long they keep me in the hospital (France is generally 5/6 days and not sure if its the same for the second baby) plus I will be starting out slowly as my body will be re adjusting. My first month or two will be healthy eating along with lots of walking and pelvic muscle exercises. Then I can move on to more intense sports.

Basically I am offering myself up as a buddy so happy to listen, share, encourage, motivate, give and take tips.

Yep, France is very thorough.
While its a pain to be in their so long its also comforting in a way, especially with your first. They really are supportive and help you bath, feed the baby etc
I'm hoping this time its 2 days max but I doubt it.

In nz they ship you out after a few hours.

Back