Buddies? Any out there for me?

I guess my diary is boring too..... I don't have as many responses as a lot of people. But I guess I'll keep plugging away, and maybe eventually people will pick up on how funny and amazing I am. ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sorry About the diary responses and I will get it hopping again I been mia but I usually keep it rocking in here lol! Sorry I will get the diaries going again and I want you guys to know this is a awsome thread and you guys share and care and support so much so I am going to stop in as much as possible great job girls I am proud of all of you!

ladies I completely agree. but sara I know too that since I started my 2 challenges its been alot harder to keep on diarys. not making excuses for anyone just saying that I understand. I will try harder too. this thread is one of my favs so dont dissapear because people are busy, I would miss you guys too much!! your my strength in here. :D

It is WAY tough keeping up...new people join everyday, and there are regulars too, so there are a LOT of diaries, not to mention all the challenges, before-and-after pages, etc, to try and keep up with. I spend WAY WAY too much time here, and I still can't keep up:eek:

Please don't feel left out! Dont' get discouraged; we want you all here, and we want to support you. It's just that the first page of the diaries section moves so fast, that sometimes people get missed:( I, for one, will try extra hard this week to touch base with everyone.

Sorry for the whine session guys. Thank you guys for going in and reading my diary. I appreciate it. I understand that its hard to keep up with sometimes. I only get a chance to get on here for 3 hours a day at the moment when I'm at work. I don't get the internet at home until Sunday. Maybe then I'll be able to post a bit more.

I love this little thread. I'm glad I started and I'm very happy with the group we're building in here.

I've been rattling myself a bit lately with little cheats here and there, so its good to come in here and see positive words.

~ Sara Maria ~

It's Thursday! The sun is shining (here at least:D ), Survivor and CSI are on tonight, and I'm going for a nice walk with a friend when school is out. I hope you all have a good day too!:)

Sara DON NOT feel bad about little cheats! lol I had a whole bag of chocolate pretzels 2 nites in a row! and I was beginning my challenge no less! so dont feel bad when you allow yourself to indulge once or twice because otherwise you'll end up binging on something(like I did) when you deprive yourself of a treat.

Would love to buddy up!

Hi! I literally just joined...I was initially just looking for good workout songs to download and came across this site and decided I had nothing to lose but lots of weight and health issues...
I would like to lose 80 pounds...I'm down eight so that's a start.

Hey Berryello,
Welcome to our group!! Your on the right track so far. Good luck and keep checking in if you need support or just need a good chat and a laugh, we're there!

I had a good day yesterday and thought I was starting off the day well with a bag of grapes but someone just told me their not a good thing to eat because of sugar....darn it....I thought I was doing well, because its not bread or carbs, but hey...I like em and their not making me feel bloated or tired...and their fruit. I had a really hard time trying to get fruit back into my diet. But I'm trying!!

~ Sara Maria ~

Don't worry too much about the sugar in fruit. Just avoid drinking fruit juices; eating the fruit at least fills you up, and you need the vitamins, right?:)

Thank you for the description of that word Pinky; it's interesting. Does that explain why you already have 350 posts?:D

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss DQ! Got problem with dat ah?:p

Anyway just for entertainment purposes, some years ago there was a brawling incident when MacDonald's sold different sets of Hello Kitty! dolls valued at $3 on top of purchase of their set meals. People queued overnight to get the limited edition dolls and tempers rose when somebody pushed a father and son accidentally and the fight started. OH MANZ!!!! Ugly Singaporeans.... If there's a long queue somewhere, it's definitely becos some company is handing out freebies or it's time to enroll their children in some prestigious sch!:D

hey girls!!! I'm so sorry I've been gone all this week. As you probably all know, my friend was in town from Houston, so I had some serious entertaining to do! lol We had a total blast...but just to let you know SaraMaria, this thread is one of the main things I come back here for time and time again. You girls that I met on this thread were the first people I felt like I really 'MET' on here and made friends with so I always want to come back and check on y'all and make sure we're all staying on our wagons and stuff. Ya know?? You're in no way, shape or form boring! Trust me! I think you're loads of fun!

Keep up the good work everyone!

x
Monica

Hey everyone,

I've been really down lately. I just can not lose weight for nothing. Let me explain what is going on. I've been losing weight for almost a year and a half now. For the first 90 pounds or so it came off real fast and steady. I ate normal "healthy" food...no junk! I just kept my portions in control and ate every couple of hours and it just melted off. Then the weight loss started to slow down. Which I knew it would and I was ok with that but now it has just totally stopped! I can get down to 185 and THATS IT! I can't get below that. A couple of times I dropped down to 183 for like a day but then it was right back up so that doesn't count. I've been at the same weight for almost two months now. After awhile I start to get desperate and naturally start eating less. This still doesn't work. Sooo then I think ok I must be in starvation mode so I try eating normal again and within two days I will put five pounds on... just like that! So, I freak and stop eating so much again. I can then get back down to 185 and it stops again. I used to eat normal but healthy food and now i'm eating "diet" food and I shouldn't have to do that. I think my body has gotten used to the diet food cuz when I eat normal healthy food I gain that five pounds again. AHHHHHHH!!!! It's a endless cycle.

I work out three times a week... doing mainly cardio. I do lift some weights though to try to work on my problem areas. My husband things my mid-section looks smaller but it's not enough for me to notice. Although, I do know that I could be getting smaller and just gaining muscle. I don't really think thats the case though.

I drink alot of water too. I've got my caffeine under control... I think. I only drink one cup of regular coffee in the morning and one cup of decaff. See what i'm wondering though is about my green tea. I drink a TON of green tea. I know tea has caffeine but I had heard that green, white, black, ect. teas did not have caffeine. I can't find anywhere on the package that says that it's caffeine free so i'm wondering if it does or not.

I need your guys advise. I'm really getting very depressed about it and it's starting to affect my life. Everybody keeps telling me not to worry about it. That I look fine as I am and that I should be happy with that but I'M NOT! I am not happy at all. I didn't lose 120, all by myself, to stop now. Ya know what I mean? I am FAR from skinny... they just don't see it cuz I know how to dress in order to hide it. If they only knew:eek: ! lol

I began to write out everything that I eat and I plan on making an appt. with a nutritionist. I hate to spend the money but something has to give. I also thought about getting with a personal trainer but thats even more money that I don't really have.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks for listening.
Jessica

As someone who has done personal training, I can tell you that if you have the money definitely go for it. If you get the right trainer you will notice a difference.

I work out three times a week... doing mainly cardio. I do lift some weights though to try to work on my problem areas. My husband things my mid-section looks smaller but it's not enough for me to notice. Although, I do know that I could be getting smaller and just gaining muscle. I don't really think thats the case though.

can u try upping cardio to 5 times a week? i did that when i was around yr weight. am still losing now!:D unless it really doesn't work then u can try spending on personal trainer. guess u wana save money rite?

Last edited:
Yeah, money is a big thing for us right now... we don't have much of it...lol. My husband and I were both laid off from our jobs(same company) just over a year ago and we're still struggling to get back on our feet. We make $37,000 a year LESS than we used to.... OUCH! So it's been hard getting used to that.

Pinkydolly- yeah, you might be right about the working out. I hate to admit it but it might be what i'm going to have to do. I just hate working out. When I do workout i'm hard core. If i'm going to work out, i'm going to WORK OUT, ya know what I mean. I work out a min. of an hour and if I don't have sweat dripping off my hair then i'm not working hard enough. I think I need to change my ways of thinking on that cuz it makes it hard to look forward to working out when I know it's going to be such a challenge. I need to make it more fun.

I am researching on the web about those Tony Little Gazelles. Everyone I talk to that has one just loves them. I've been on one once and it was actually really fun. I'm going over to a friends today to try one out again. I'll let you know what I think.

Sorry about the long posts here lately. I'm just so frustrated and I feel the need to talk about it... or vent...lol. I don't have too many people to talk to about it. Thanks for listening... even if you didn't want to....lmao.

Jessica

Jessica, I have no advice :( I haven't stopped losing weight yet, but you never know, right? I'm sorry that you're getting so frustrated. Just don't give up. Even if all you're doing is maintaining where you're at now, it's a lot better than gaining; and you're healthier now than you were before you lost the weight, so you are better off.

Just keep going...I'm sure you will get there. Maybe change up your routine a little. Do your cardio a little longer, add the Gazelle thingy in there (I hear it works great), keep working your muscles (weights, ab work etc). :)

Back