boxing

hello! just got my new punch bag and i used it for aobut 1 hour one night ... that night was 3 days ago and my body still feels like a cant move.... if i was to wate till the pain goes again and i do more boxing will my body get used to it and stop aching so much?

boxing is no different than any other exercise in the sense that if you're out of shape and go at it real hard you'll be sore afterwards. the key is to do it regularily - every other day would be good. wait until you you're not quite as sore then start again. also, work your way up to longer workouts, you dont have to start at an hour if you're not in shape for it.

hi thanx for the reply..... it not muscles that are sore its my hands ... as in the acctualy bones lol its been bout 2 weeks since i last hit a bag and they still hurt lol i cant even do any weight lifting because they hurt when i put any load on them..... is it possible i might have crushed the bone or something?

well my hands used to get pretty torn up hitting a heavy bag without gloves in karate, but they always healed pretty quick. i think if you fractured something it would hurt like hell. if it doesnt get better here pretty quick i'd have it looked at.

Back