Best Equiptment on Limited Budget

Hi all. I am new to the forums.
I wonder if you all would help me out with a recommendation. I have about $250 to spend.
What would you recommend for piece of aerobic equipment would you recommend? It has to fit into a pretty small space.

Greg

A high quality pair of running shoes, an MP3 player, and if you want a heart-monitor and pedometer. All can be had for your budget. Get outside and enjoy your excercise. The worst that can happen is you have a snazzy pair of shoes and an MP3 player instead of a hat rack.

Thanks for the replies. I live in MN, and so need something that I can use during the dreaded below zero weather.
And I have the running shoes and MP3 player covered!!

Greg

Hi all. I am new to the forums.
I wonder if you all would help me out with a recommendation. I have about $250 to spend.
What would you recommend for piece of aerobic equipment would you recommend? It has to fit into a pretty small space.

Greg

IMO, you should purchase the type of aerobic equipment that you will "most likely" perform on a regular and consistent basis.

How large of a space are we talking here?

What type of aerobic activity are you "most likely" to perform?

What are your "overall" goal plans?

How old are you? Do you have any physical limitations or other physical complications that could hinder your aerobic activity?

What plans have you developed to reach the goal you have?

1. What other exercise equipment are available for you to use? For example do you have access to a gym? A home gym (if so what type of equipment does it have?)

2. Have you determined your individual approximated MT Line of calories?

3. Have you decided that you are going to change eating habits?

4. Have you learned that the body (IMO) is designed to work as a unit, and are you prepared to train in this manner?

Go here and read on some basic and fundamental information:

Weight Training 101

Nutrition 101

Delaware Consumer Health Information Services (Originally Posted by Wrangell)

Weight Training Technical Articles
==================================================
Some Info on the ab core:

Abdominal Training

How to get abs guide

==================================================
Go here for some thoughts on the mental side:

Weight Loss Intricate

The ChillOut Log by Chillen
(allot of pages to go through, but there IS good information that may help you if you take the time to seek it)
===================================================

All of the links, plus additional links (Not Listed here) that you may be interested in are in this link below:

http://training.fitness.com/new-member-intro/where-begin-all-info-links-18741.html

====================================================

ROCK ON! :)

th2077ehvja6p5zd.gif

Best wishes in all that you do in life and within fitness,

Chillen

Hello,
I know you don't have a enough money for purchassing better GYM equipment. So I would like to suggest you buy only those item's first which is most important according to fast improving your bodyfitness.

A pair of 26 lb kettle bells, a 44 pounder and a Gymboss interval timer. Maybe throw in a Pavel video or two. That's all you'll ever need.

MG

Back