Beginner, needing advice please

Hello, so i'm getting back into training have been out for 2 years.

I'm 5,11 weighting 12.5 stones and 21 years old, skinny looking to bulk up i.e. put lean muscle on and tone up basically

I have the following supplements, looking to know when how and what should i take for ultimate gain, i have the time to train 5-6 times a week, any advice would be appreciated.. this is what i have

250g Creatine Monohydrate

Hurricane XS 2500G

Instant oats 2.5kg

BCCA berry blast 250g

So when do i take? How much? Looking for ultimate gains, any advice on other products too would be appreciated.

Many thanks

I would put more priority on the natural foods you consume and the weight training you're doing.

I would put more priority on the natural foods you consume and the weight training you're doing.

This. If you are looking to add muscle, you need to focus more on food and rest than supps.

The sup`s are good I would use a BCAA before you work out and the creatine after the work out as well as one other time a day. Try and have 3 meals a day and 2 smaller ones in between them. As for protein bro if your looking to gain mass do 1.2g of protein for every 1 lb you weigh. If your just starting back up though I would just recommend a BCAA, Post-work out, a casein protein, pre-work out (if you want), multivitamin, and glutamine. Than you can go from there I can give you brands of effective ones if you would like.

Pretty solid advice, though I don't see the need for taking creatine twice a day. Post workout alone is just fine.

Hello there!

I advice you to take natural way for ultimate gains. For beginner like you, you should undergo a beginner exercise then eventually, move to the next level. Just do it the fun way, so that you don't get tired easily on what you are doing. If you could check on my profile there are lots of activities I done.

Hello, so i'm getting back into training have been out for 2 years.

I'm 5,11 weighting 12.5 stones and 21 years old, skinny looking to bulk up i.e. put lean muscle on and tone up basically

I have the following supplements, looking to know when how and what should i take for ultimate gain, i have the time to train 5-6 times a week, any advice would be appreciated.. this is what i have

250g Creatine Monohydrate

Hurricane XS 2500G

Instant oats 2.5kg

BCCA berry blast 250g

So when do i take? How much? Looking for ultimate gains, any advice on other products too would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Look for beginner guides or bundles like

They're great for being realistic for what you need as a beginner through to advanced as well as quantities to take.

Back