Before and In-between pics! :)

gurliegirl916

Ok the first pic "before" is when I was about 244 pounds. The In between photo "blah blah" (I forgot to change the name) is yesterday at about 212. Woo hoo :)
I hope to lose another 20 pounds by july 27 when I go on my beach vacation. I want to eventually get down to 165 and if I feel confident to do so, even lower...around 140 or so. I have been doing this since march 24th 2005. Today is May 25th...so just about 2 months I have lost 32 pounds. I must be doing something right :D

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 2,005
  • blah blah 395.jpg
    blah blah 395.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,897
You're doing great! You can really tell a difference in your face Keep up the great work!

good for you gurliegirl,congrats on the weight loss!! :) i like the hair in the second pic very nice

Thank you so much guys! I would never have even thought about showing that pic to anyone because it just shows me how I let myself go. I just look at it to remind myself of my goals. Thanks btw about the hair! I just dyed it a few days ago and I really like how it turned out....also got a hair-cut recently. It's nice to go out and do something for myself to keep me going. Right now I am going through a bit of a plateau.....I need to step up the excersize...the first 30 pounds are easiest, after is what get's tough.

well i did the hairdresser thing for a while...the reddish color looks good on you :) if your hitting a plateau try changing things up a bit, change the exercise around do some HIIT or something diffrent, i found eating smaller meals through out the day really helps. good luck on busting htrough the plateau and loosing the next bit of weight :)

You almost look like a different girl,..and yes lovin the hair too....you look like a sweet perky person!!!

Great job!!!!!!

Thank you so much guys!!!!!!!!! Anyone else have some before and after pics? I would love to see all of your progress! How about you Jennifer? You are so awesome...I see how much weight you have lost from the weight loss table....some serious motivation for me :)

Thank you gurliegirl!! i got it to work :) (as you can see by my new avatar)keep up the good work your doing great!

Now I am down to 198. Finally I broke 200! Woot Woot! 45 pounds so far. My goal was 50 by July 27th and I think I will be able to do it yay! Sorry I don't have any full body shots but here I have another face one. My Tummy is dissapearing and my face has slimmed a ton. Loves it!

Attachments

• newme.jpg
    newme.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 558
Hey gurlie! your face has slimmed down! good for you keep up the good work breaking 200 is awesome!!!! :)

Ok I took a body shot...it's a little racey but here goes. Forgive me! I finally have "woman lines" from my tummy to my legs...like the begginning of abs! I have so much muscle that I personally think if it was only fat that I would only weigh 170 or so. Still overweight but I have a load of muscle all over my body..just genetics and water polo.

Attachments

• newmeee.jpg
    newmeee.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 575
**ok somehow when i posted i didnt see the tongue ring pic lol**
thats way to cool!!! i had a nose ring in for a while but had to take it out and just never put it back in....did it hurt? im thinking about maybe getting one but lol i hate pain!!! :eek: its a toss up between a tattoo or a tongue ring i just dunno(hey they have vibrating tongue rings how cool is that!)how long have you had yours?

Heck yeah id go clubbing with you! if i ever go down to your area ill have to look you up :cool: :)

Yup...I have a tonuge, a nose peircing, and a tattoo on my foot. I'd have to say, the nose gave me the most trouble (even though most thought it would be the least painful). My tattoo only hurt while they were doing in and not after. I have in on the top of my foot and it is about the size of half of a dollar bill. It didn't hurt after. My tongue barely hurt at all when they did it....but it did give me some dull pain for about a week. I used a lot of ice and drank mostly smoothies, juice, and milkshakes. Now my nose....hurt when they did it because they used an earing gun (so dumb) and it took forever to heal, kept falling out, got infected ect. If I had to do it over again I would get my tongue done again and my tattoo...but not my nose. It finally healed but I still have a little bump that bugs me. I guess it looks fine today but it was not worth the trouble.

I LOVE my tonuge peircing...i would HIGHLY recommend it. Guys love it...girls are intrigued by it...and it is sooo much fun to play with! Just make sure to get the plastic/acrilic bars and not the stainless steel ones. I have had mine since Jan 05' and I have only bit it like 3 times and I have not chipped or damaged any teeth b/c I just use the acrylic bars.

Back