Before and After (5'6" Female 188 >> 134)

KP1991

Hey all! Just thought I'd share my weight loss progress! I still probably want to lose another 6-9 lbs within the next couple of months, but I'm pretty content with where I'm at now as well. On January 25th of this year (2016), I weighed in at 200 lbs. I was 188 within a little over two weeks (February 11th, when the left pic was taken). I have cut out a lot of sugar and simple carbs from my diet (NO soda, way less fast food, beer, etc.). I started off by going on two five-mile walks every single day and doing some strength training exercises three times a week, but now I limit my major exercise to around three days a week, either at home or in the gym. I do more running/jogging/hiking now as well. I've lost 66 lbs total and weigh in at 134 with about 22% body fat (according to the trainer who recently did my free fitness assessment at the gym). It's taken a lot of determination and self control, but the results have been so worth it. I FEEL so much better in every aspect of my life. :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your success. Sound like you have done all the right things.

Fantastic!! You look amazing and I couldn't be more happy for you!! You did what so many people struggle to do and now you can tell them "hey this is possible!"

Haley

You started from the exact height & weight what I am starting from and now I'm seeing your amazing results, I hope to turn my life around as well and achieve the same weight you did. You look fantastic!

Hey, your story is really inspiring. Determination and self control are key factors in this journey. Thank you for sharing!

Wow! That is amazing! Cutting sugar and carbs seems like hard work. Why does bread have to be so tasty? What new healthy foods do you enjoy eating the most?

Wow, awesome chica! This is what in talking about, seeing other people's progress really makes me motivated. I will post some of my pics I guess to keep me honest lol.

Wow your photos look fantastic and it's so encouraging to read your story so thanks for posting. I've just come across this site and plan to upload my own photo soon. I've managed to get down from 205 lbs to 182 lbs and am feeling pleased, which is pretty much your 'before' picture! But I plan to continue and start to exercise and build strength and stamina which should help a lot. I've been slim and healthy before but found it impossible to maintain it. Any ideas to combat self-sabotage anyone??

omg you look amazing well done, doesn't look like you have much left to lose at all! I think just do lots of weights now
Congrats!!! you must be so proud :)

Back