b4 & Inbtween

Here is a pic of me during the Horse Shoe Tournament last July 2004, and this July 2005.... Not much difference.
My goal was to be at least 150 by now. And I am still up there.....
WTF...... So not good...........

Last edited:
Stop being so negative! I can see a difference! You are looking better!

Thank you Turtlemomma ~ It's a bad Habbit!

Nymphetamine ~ Thank you..... you made me smile. I will work harder.

Thanks again for the support. I guess some people need it more than others. Not really used to support I guess. :)

I fully know that habit - sometimes I think I invented it. I can definitely see a difference though. You have been working out??? yes?

your so pretty!!!your face has really changed slimmed down lots, and through your middle too, you can surely see a diffrence i know i can...girl your looking good. :D :) :cool:

You're a very pretty woman! I see a big difference! You look good! And I definitely like the dark hair better. Your daughter is beautiful!

Thanks Jaclyn. You're such a sweetheart!
Hopefully in a few months I will post the next step.
And finally I will post one of me looking hotter than hell!
Woooo weeee!
LMAO

Boy dont you sound like me... I hate taking compliments..and i hate my pics... but i can definetely see a diff in your pic & you are a very attractive girl! I love the pics!
thanks for sharing

Thank you.... damn, If this is all I have to do to feel good, I'll keep working hard and posting new pics!
Love you all!

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously - you are absolutley beautiful. I love your hair darker, and also I know you said you can't see a difference in the one year but I can - around your stomach and your face big time! you are doing amazing :)

its so hard for me to say thank you without thinking, yeah right.... But with you guys I take your word for it! THANK YOU!
it's just what I needed to hear to get my butt back in gear!
Tae Bo really does shape you up and make you feel stronger.....

( In my best Prince voice).....You sexy Muther F*#@*r...lol......
Too hot to trot!!!!.....I just KNOW Phil ravished you that night!!!!
I love ya girl!

luv ya 2 Kimberly!
anyone else gonna post some pics? I love pics. pics are just so fun. dont know why, they just are....

Back