Man I'm a posting machine today. I've just noticed some peoples avatars(Marko157 in particular:))

but what does your avatar mean to you(if anything)?And what does tonymcclellan's avatar read under the picture?

Man I'm a posting machine today. I've just noticed some peoples avatars(Marko157 in particular:))

but what does your avatar mean to you(if anything)?And what does tonymcclellan's avatar read under the picture?

If you look closely at Tony's avatar it says,

"whew!, that Kraken rocked my world"

My current avatar is a signed photograph of Victoria Fuller, Miss January 1996, whom I met on a dive boat in Puerto Rico. Nice lady.

Mine is the logo of Surf Lifesaving New Zealand, I have been a member since I was four and I will never stop paying my donation

Mine is a 1965 studebaker.

I just drove it today, and it died in the middle of the road (see phate's crash thread for the details). That was not fun. Now we have to get the started fixed.

Mine is my summer toy. 2002 Trans Am convertible. I just took it off storage insurance and put it on full coverage on Wednesday. Supposed to snow the next couple days now, but as soon as the weather warms up I will get to drive it around some.

Mine is my summer toy. 2002 Trans Am convertible. I just took it off storage insurance and put it on full coverage on Wednesday. Supposed to snow the next couple days now, but as soon as the weather warms up I will get to drive it around some.

You da man!

Recently I posted some pics of my bis in the COL. Until recently (after revamping my entire workout routine) they were one of my weakest body parts, and posted it as my avatar to remind me of the sheer hard work I had put (in overall) to get them to perk up a bit on the aging body of mine. The bis and legs have been a frustrating adventure, they would gain far more in strength then actually looking the part in the physical sense. Lowering the volume and increasing the intensity (and exercise motion-speed, and concentration during specific times during the movement) seems to be the key elements, along with some changes in the big muscle movements that use the bi's. (Not to leave out changes in diet).

Most of the time I use my torso as my avatar. I began over 30 pounds over weight, and wanted to be lean and muscular (small-medium, I am just a tad under 5 foot 7). So, I use the core avatar to remind me of the emmense amount of sacrifices I had to make to earn that core, and they were many. I have my sweat, tears, blood, anger, frustration, and a fierce and undying determination to overcome the mental and physical obstacles that tend to impede the path. This is inpart the reason I post the core avatar.

I learned along time ago that the body can do much more than one thinks. I learned this through, Army Boot camp, Officer candidate School, The Law Enforcement Academy, where we could get less then four hours of sleep, and the body would still respond and progress despite the environment and stress applied. So, when I wake up and know I had 6 or more hours of sleep or have worked hard at my work, I know even at 46 my body will step to the plate, if I allow my mind to allow my body to do it. I believe within reason, if you are tough, the body will follow suite.

ROCK ON!

Chillen

mine is a snap of my training visor. It is an ironman visor that is half blacked out because I am a 70.3 finisher. I wear it all the time for training- about 20 hours a week.

It is my avatar for Sparrow's benefit- MOTIVATION. When she finishes her 70.3 I will give it to her. And if she's lucky I won't let my sugar wash it first!

That visor means the world to me. BUT!

I wondered what the hell that was, FF

Back