Attention Do Not Use Invisible Mode Or You May Be Stuck That Way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

redneckwoman66

There Are Several Stuck In Invisible Mode And Having Trouble Getting Main People To Get Them Back Visible! My Advice Is Dont Use It Or You Will Be Stuck Lol!:):):):):) Sorry But Its The Truth If Your Stuck Post Here And Hopefully Someone Will Fix It Sooner Or Later!:d

Thank you Rn for the thread!

yes, please post here and we will make sure Sean knows of the problem.

I don't know if anyone has caught on yet, but w/ invisible mode, you really arn't invisible. If you are online the dot is red(as opposed to green) and if you arn't its still black.

now she tells me... :(

in the words of Homer Simpson... D'OH!

while you're at it, can you please check about the making signatures invisible thing? it's stuck too and my computer can't handle all the images. Thanks.

S.F....thats not true hun, I can tell when your online and when your not. We can see the red dot

korrie i think you can see it red because your a moderator because its still black showing to all of us when they are on!

newbride02 said:
S.F....thats not true hun, I can tell when your online and when your not. We can see the red dot

rofl you just let the cat outta the bag! i think RNW is right.

christinanva said:
I've been stuck for over a week now! It looks like I'm gonna have to create a new account! :mad:

no you wont, it must be a "christina" thing lol. i think the christina that used to come on here got stuck in invidible mode and sean fixed her up. you wont need to make a new account! now if only we could get his butt over here....

This doesn't have to do with Invisible mode, but I have noticed that the weight loss table doesn't show all the people that are using it. It seems to only show A-J usernames when I look at it. What's up with that? This site is falling apart! haha Just kidding.

I remember when I could see my name on it, once upon a time. hehe

Is anyone else noticing that?

Last edited:
was wondering when the invisible mode will be fixed. :(
I'm still stuck! since april.

and I still can't get rid of signatures. i'm using a slower computer and it doesn't handle images very well.

:(

i will let him know sorry we thought he fixed it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back