Are supplements getting more expensive?

It's the year anniversary of the UK government raising taxes on supplements:

Should we be contacting our MPs and trying to educate them that supplements aren't steroids? What do you guys think?

Thanks for the link Tom_57, your my HERO!!!.. just bought 2.5kg Complete Mass, cheapest i've found and you seem to get 2 free samples as well.. ohh and if i refer a friend and they use this code: RP106075, they get £5 off any orders over £15

Yeah obviously everything's prices are going up so definitely you will get to see an increase in supplements also.
Right now the thing is there are still those who are offering a reasonable price of these products and this is how it should be.You should try to get the needed one online on a few websites and definitely it will help you in getting it with the appropriate price.

I agree with you ana122. The government should want us to all be healthy and should be making it affordable for us to do so.

Hello the Supplements Price are according to the quality you want its not like that the supplement prices are going up its like the quality of the supplements are also increasing like weight loss supplements are getting are increasing but to choose the right product its really important . Right supplement with the right diet plan can get the desired result.

Moringa leaf powder is ideal food supplement that is available at affordable price. It can be added to different recipes after cooking and heating them for 5 more minutes. It is low calorie and fat burning supplement. It has essential 8 amino acids and more than 1700 antioxidants.You can visit organicvedamoringa.com to know in detail

No supplements are not getting to much Expensive.
There are company Which provide supplement and medicines at low cost.
Check Medixpress

I agree with you
All matters relating to health should be a priority. Because health is the foundation of everything

Back