Anyone lose weight with Acai berry???

Acai berry = great antioxidant bearing fruit...good for you in general, yes. magic weight loss fruit, I highly doubt it.
Want the magic bullet? Eat less calories than you burn. Want to get super high tech? make at least 40% of those calories from protein (complete protein sources, lean meat, eggs-predominantly whites, whey). Want to get downright magical with it? split those calories into 5-6 small meals/snacks a day, and exercise regularly. Wonder if I can put that in a pill and sell it online in google ads?

that is so true. we have to keep in mind that the body adapts. it may do like a very small percentage. you might just lose a little weight because of the change you are putting in your body then it's all downhill from there. the body self cleans, self-repairs, and it adapts. wondering why you should change your workout from time to time.

Hey guys,

I know this thread is getting a bit old now but I have actually had really good weight loss results with Acai berry. I guess it works for some and not others?? I also know there is no such thing as a fat melting pill and I have heard many people say that it always comes back to diet and exercise. I have tried to loose weight in the past with diet and exercise alone but could never achieve the results I wanted. In desperation, I turned to Acai. I feel that it has truly helped reduce my appetite and I have nearly achieved my weight loss goals. Of course I am feeling great too and will keep going! I found the blog below really helpful.

natural-weight-loss-supplements.com/acaiberry/

I have also read that it scavenges free radicals and therefore may work as an antioxidant. But Acai definately has reported weight loss benefits so I guess it has multiple effects. I'm not sure if it directly causes weight loss or if it has reduced my appetite meaning that I have eaten less calories and therefore am losing weight.

It is widely claimed that a person may lose weight just by drinking Acai Berry Juice for a period of one month. But things should be known that Acai Berry alone can't help you lose weight unless you stop eating junk food, start exercising and change your life style a bit. There is no medicine which can help you lose weight without giving you side effects. Acai is the safest bet till date.

Back