Anyone from the LONE STAR STATE??

Howdy from Austin! I've heard that Houston is the one of the fattest cities in the US - help stop that reputation! I'm working on my own little campaign to not contribute to the fat statistics. :)

Howdy

Tiny dot on the map near Waco here. Doing my part to make Texas a lean mean state.

Anybody want to chat drop me a line.

Gizmo:driving:

Lost inches and kept muscle!

Hey Im from El Paso!! How do you plan to go about and loose the wieght??? i recently had a baby, 3 months ago and need only about 7 more pounds to get back to my pre-pregnancy wieght but do plan to loose more. I can let you know what I did if your interested.

I was on an eating plan that helped me loose inches and keep my muscle. I love it let me know if your interested!!

Dallas here!

Hey there!

31, mom, happily married - Short fat person to lose :) I know no one here, so a friend would be great to have while going through this.

Hi

Hi Geek,

We are about the same age as well as both being happily married. Welcome to the board. Love to chat from time to time.

Chat Soon
Gizmo

San Antonio here. :) Hey guys!

Geekalicious, where in Dallas are you? I moved from in between Duncanville and Grand Prairie last year.

Yay!

I am so glad people are responding to this post!!!!

Since I last posted in April, I have lost 13 lbs!!! I started doing Weight Watchers and I have been going to the gym. It's hard but totally worth it!!!!

Congrats!!!

Weight Watchers is a great program. I do not attend meetings anymore (Gym, Work, and College make this hard) but I still follow the plan. The only thing I have done differently was stop weighing. I have been seening my journy through reductions in clothing sizes and health gains. Always been scared of scales LOL.

Gizmo

Austin, Texas

Texas rules.

Back