Any New Ballooners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyndaluv

I was just ballooned last week. I would like to get ideas on food, and look at ways others have made the transistion. Cynda

Hey. How are you getting on with your balloon? I had mine fitted on 2nd March. Would be good to hear how your getting on
Thanks
Sacha

Hi, had my balloon fitted last week. been looking at this forum for a while, its great for advice and tips. I'm still on soft foods and struggling a bit with nausea and sickness, not good, but the clinic told me its normal and it will pass. The sooner the better!!!:puke:
looking to lose 3 stones

Hi,

I'm considering getting the balloon, was wondering how everyone's doing? did you get saline filled or air? is it working? is it worth it?!!!

Hi 7Stars
Everyone is doing differently, some I know aren't doing to well but others have done really great. You have to be prepared to put the work in. the balloon isn't a miricle cure, it's just an aid to stop you overeating...the hard work has to be done by you. I've lost just over 3 stone in 16 weeks...but I was a very big gal to start with. If you only have 3 stone to lose in the first place then this was prob take you twice as long to lose it...but I have another 5 stone to go. For me it was worth every penny...but I still have a long way to go and another 8 months with the balloon.
I had Saline, Spatz balloon which is in for 1 year and can be topped up if I feel it is no longer working
Sacha

hi all
i have come across this facebook page, were you can find daily tips for healthy living and they do have a website thats one can make most use of it .The facebook page has regular update which gives me daily tips about what i should eat to stay fit and healthy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back