any advce on me chest apperance?

hiya people im 6ft5 and i have deformation on my chest, u might of seen this before! its basically on my chest!! between my pecks i have a dent sort of thing where its just bone or ribs u may say! im just wondering if theres any way to inhace the muscle there?Ive added a pic below and i appologise if we for the poor quality but its the only 1 cause i wiped my HDD recently and please dont think im vain!! i would rerally appreciate all your advice
cheers!!

Last edited:
The link didn't work for me - no picture came up.

i think i know what your talking about becuase i have the same thing. If you ask your doctor about this they will call it bird chest, and thats all they know. My doctor told me that there was absolutley no cure for this, just try and builld up chest muscles to "hide" it. After about 2 months of doing this i noticed that i was only seeing small results in my chest. So i have spent the last week trying tro find out all i can about this condition. Yesterday i found an answer.
that explains everything aboutt his and how to get it treated. Treatment involves surgery once or twice.
I would assume that it is expensive, but if your willing to shell out the $$ for it, you can be like everyone else.

Back