Sport Anti-oxidant testing

Sport Fitness

What is your current anti-oxidant score?

• If testing was available, would you be interested in testing?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • How much do you think this testing should cost?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you don't know what anti-oxidants are and how they support our immune system, soon, you will want to know.
Anti-oxidants are our body defense soldiers, they help protect our immune system from foreign invaders, viruses, and the ravaging effects of diseases. The future of knowing how well your body's defense is now here, for a complete follow-up check:

The future of this type technology is going to be as required as blood testing, cholesterol screening, etc, don't be left in the cold about your anti-oxidant score.

Reggie
301 383 - 2037

I raised the question elsewhere, but since you have this topic here, I'll see what you think.

I compared the nutrition label between my One A Day Men's multi-vitanim against my Nature Valley antioxidant. Both had over 100% of vitamins A,C, and E, but the antioxidant was substantially more above than the multi. RE: minerals, the multi had significantly more than the antioxidant.

Does this sound right? Perhaps I should change antioxidants?

MORE ANTIOXIDANTS ARE BETTER

Hello to you SIP,

I don't know how much you know concerning antioxidants, so I will just say the more antioxidants in the tissue, the better protection level you will have against the invasions of free radicals, viruses, disease and even slowing the process of aging. I say this to all with a concern such as yours, now you can have your antioxidant level tested, I truly recommend it, so do these doctors who have studied antioxidants for 20 plus years:

Dr Lester Packer/ Dr James Balch

My contact info can be found at my web page listed below, my nuber is 888 894 7387

Regi's right when he recommends increasing the antioxidants in the tissues of the body. There is loads of research available on the net about antioxidants and their benefits. One researcher even states that free radicals are at the root of 6,000 diseases.

Some research suggests that the super anitoxidants known as OPCs are superior to vits.

I can't find another super anti with as many of the OPCs nor with the quantity of OPCs on the net. Another site brags about theirs being the best value at $.80 per 100 mg of OPCs. They even have a list with some as high as 3X's their cost. Their dose is 100 mg.

Pro Liberator is $.14 per 100 mg and the dose is 585 mg. Pro Star's is also sugar free and in capsule form for good bio availability.

Back