✨angel's diary✨

Don't beat yourself up, it is going to happen. But I'd still count the calories anyway just to hold yourself accountable. Again, not to beat yourself up, but just to accept it and move forward. Good luck!

Last edited:
haven't posted in a while bc i kinda fucked up for a week and was like whatever then kinda forgot about this site. need to get my shit together so yea i'm back

haven't updated in while bc i did fuck up for a while. anywyas i'm back on track, at a bmi of 23 again :)

Last edited:
made a little calorie plan for myself starting tomorrow, hope i won't fuck up everything midway like i always do lol :/
btw before anyone goes like oh that's not that much calories for your weight, i have no metabolism & don't really move much. I gain after 1600 so yea, can't eat as much as the rest of y'all...

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 14.45.26.png

i have no metabolism & don't really move much. I gain after 1600 so yea, can't eat as much as the rest of y'all...
I believe you when you say that but combining mostly very low-calorie days with complete fast days still sounds worrying to me. Did you discuss this with your GP?

I believe you when you say that but combining mostly very low-calorie days with complete fast days still sounds worrying to me. Did you discuss this with your GP?
how is it that bad though, it's still in a 'healthy' range of deficit for the most part with 2 fasts a week. nothing that horrible. and no haven't talked about my diet or anything with a doctor

Well if I'm not miscalculating that's only 6600 kcal for the entire first week. Less than 1000 kcal a day. 2 reasons that worries me:
1) Even with the healthiest, most nutrient-dense foods your body is not going to get adequate nutrition. I'm sure you take supplements (at least I hope so) but they are just that: supplements. Not an alternative to real food. Some people drink just water for extended periods of time and are fine? Sure, but others are very much not. Either way that kind of thing should only be attempted under medical supervision.
2) Eating that little makes most people very prone to binging, not only during the diet but after reaching goal as well. It takes extreme dedication and willpower to do, even short term.
And as a bonus:
3) This method is not teaching you anything about long-term healthy eating. Assuming you can stick to this way of eating until you reach your goal as soon as you eat "normally" again you'll start regaining, especially if you're not working out to try and retain as much muscle mass as possible. The more muscle mass you lose the less you'll be able to eat in maintenance.

It is of course 100% your decision and I won't keep nagging you if you stay the course but I felt obligated to say something. Best of luck, whatever you do.

failed my cal plan sheet thing but whatever
think i'm going to try omad & fast the rest of the time, might sound a little extreme but i think i'll be okay. i already only eat 2 meals a day like 3 hours apart

nvm think i'm going to do alternate day fasting maybe?...i'm lost lol
been at the same weight for 8 months, i'm so sick of this :/

just realized that if i lose not even half a pound more i'm down at a bmi of 22 :) and i'm pretty happy rn like it's pretty much a big milestone. like i won't be in the higher ups of the healthy bmis anymore, and that's super relieving

just weighed myself this morning & i'm 66kg (147lbs) and i'm super happy : )) almost in the middle of the 60's

Back