An app for people who train at home/alone

Hi,

My name is Costin, I’m an independent programmer and I just finished my first iOS app. It’s directed at everyone who is training, doing yoga, cooking or is involved in any other activity that implies following a specific set of instructions. My app lets you record these instructions, step by step, and then play them back using only your voice.

Its name is Voice Instructor and it’s free, please try it out:

The inspiration for the app came from my cooking and my girlfriend’s yoga exercises. I realized that, while following any instructions (be it fitness exercises, recipes or anything else), coming back to read the next step is most of the times inconvenient: your hands could be busy, wet or you could just be in a posture you shouldn’t move. So why not having your iOS device near by and just use your voice to play through the steps. This way you would read everything once and then use it every time you need it.

It’s a simple concept and also an execution. Being my first app, I kind of struggled to make everything work and, although it might not be ultra-optimized, it doesn't crash and it does what it's supposed to. Also I’m still working on it and I will try to be very receptive to users’ feedback for future updates.

I’m not trying to spam this website, which I think is great and I’ve been browsing it quite a bit while working on the app, but since I designed it mostly for people who do yoga or fitness and people who cook, I just wanted to let you know that it’s finally out there.

If you wish to send me your feedback, you can do it here:

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you will enjoy my app.
Regards,
Costin

Back