Advice on weightloss/shape/diet please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Im after some diet/exercise advice. I'm a mum of 2 (youngest is 1 year old). I've lost 25kgs of my baby weight but I cant shake that "pregnancy look" if I stand on the side and my "love handles" if you look straight on at me. Ive attached a photo so you all know what I mean. I eat well, but I do treat myself to junk food/chocolate. I also do boot camp 3 nights a week which I have been doing for View attachment 204913 months. I have found bootcamp has tightened my skin up but I havent changed shape and have actually gained 3kgs since starting.
So my question is, how have other mums lost that last bit of weight/shaped up more?
Thanks!

What is your daily eating habits like? Weight loss is 80% nutrition, 20% exercises.

What is your daily eating habits like? Weight loss is 80% nutrition, 20% exercises.

Erhm...nope. Those numbers are completely random. Percentage depends entirely on the individual.

That said, you really need to check on what you eat, check your calories and portions, then take it from there.

Hi,
It seems like most of the weight is situated as a little pooch on your midsection. Losing weight for a new mum is always hard, when you have sleepless nights and stress needing accounting for, but nothing is never impossible, especially if you have a supportive partner.
What I would say is concentrate mostly on what you're eating, as this is where most of your results will come from. But make sure you're eating clean foods, a lot of thing branded as healthy actually aren't. So you can easily put together your meals by just having some free range chicken with half an avocado and spinach. I know at the moment that probably doesn't sound so appetizing, but once you feel the energy it gives you, you'll see just why it's enjoyable, especially being a new mum.
Don't go steaming off trying to fit an exercise plan in everyday, start off with changing your eating habits and then once you're getting results and feel more motivated, then put something in place like high intensity training, which is the most effective of all.
And don't feel as if you're restricting yourself, once you're in that fat burning mode you ramp your results up by having a little guilty pleasure because your body isn't used to it, so your metabolism will go into overdrive, burning even more fat.

All the best, I really hope this helps.

Jane

All the best Rose. I'm in the exact same boat as you are. I'm going to be working at it hard the next few months; diet and exercise. Maybe we can all keep each other motivated through this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back