advice help

I have a friend who is a bit cofused, as he is thin and is on a weightgainer together with the weighttraining at the moment.
I think it would be better to change it to just protein shakes/ supply. As those who build muscles often first loose fat % and he already is a step ahead in that way. But then he is afraid of that if he does cardio training that will eat up his mucles instead of fat since he don’t has a lot, and one more thing, about eating healthy, nutrition play a big role, but he don’t care that much about it, how am I going to get him to understand? He eat much fastfood as it doesn’t impact his body from the outside look. But is still important to think of nutrition for the results trainingwise and general, how should I get him to understand? What is your thoughts around this? Hope for good answers:)

How old is he? what type of weight training is he doing? There are specific types of weight training and it's important to get the number or sets and reps right if he is wanting to increase muscle mass. Yes nutrition is important as well.

Back