ab king pro review

hi,

i would like to seek some advice and /or review on the abkingpro equipment.

is it worth the money? and is it effective?

thank you.

in all honesty I think those ab chairs are a joke. if you have ever sat in one and tried them they are wayy to easy to do. I couldnt even feel it. there are so many floor exercies you can do for abs I would say spending $80-120 on a machine that can only work abs is a waste. The biggest problem with people and abs is they need to lose the excess body fat for abs to show through, but they think they can burn fat from just the abdominal region, which you cant. I would say spend $5-10 on an exercise ball and do crunches and ab work on that. it will offer a much better workout and you can use the ball for alot more exercies and it can be stored out of the way. also ad weight to your ab workouts. weighted crunches on a decline bench are great, if you can do leg raises already try doing them with a weight tied between your legs. Ab workouts are just about endless and probably dont need any machine. but if I were to spend the money on one I would get a chin/dip machine you can do hanging leg raises on. they work excelent and you can also use the machine for other great exercises... Just my opinion, dont know if I really answered your question..

i agree completely with the poster above - dont waste your money. diet is the most important aspect of showing your abdomen's muscles. and there are PLENTY of great exercises you can do with an incline bench or nothing at all.

thank you both for the honest replies, i am currently doing quite a lot of abdomen exercises, but i just need it to be perfectly lean and with much highlights :)

i am now thinking of a much higher cost equipment :) perhaps a big home all-in-one home-gym equipment. In the long run, it would probably cost a lot cheaper than regularly going to a gym, but would cost me a lot of initial investment.

thank you.

Last edited:
Just remember Diet is key to getting lean. I havent worked my abs out untill just 2 months ago, and I only work them once a week and because I am dieting thye are showing through. everyone has abs they are just under a layer of fat. Eat clean and stay active and workout everything. the more muscle you have the more fat you burn.

Owning your own equipment takes a long time to pay off if you only consider what you are paying at the gym. but dont forget to add in lost time driving to and from the gym and costs of gas, etc. Time is one thing you cant buy back and you have to make sure you use all of your time wisely. Thats why I lift at home. I enjoy walking downstairs lifting and then I can jump right in the shower and continue with my life no time lost.

Ab king pro is Good.

I can say that I agree with the others on the issue of Ab king pro. Maybe they haven't tried it so they think that way. I myself as an active user of Ab King Pro in about 5,6 weeks I got good abs, unfortunately for me the results could've been much greater if I dieted and did some cardio. Also one of the people that replied to this message said that he couldn't feel the burn on them, there's 2 possibilities , maybe the ab chair wasn't good or he/she didn't worked out correctly with it. With the ab king pro after 10-15 repetions you can feel a great burn and when you do the next 2,3 series with 10-15 or maybe 20 the burn will be great. The others may have a point that the ab chairs are no good, but if they haven't tried the ab-king pro they couldn't really say much about this is issue. One thing is absolutely true, dieting combined with workout and cardio is one of the greatest way to get those rock-solid six pack you always wanted.

vojdancov said:
I can say that I agree with the others on the issue of Ab king pro. Maybe they haven't tried it so they think that way. I myself as an active user of Ab King Pro in about 5,6 weeks I got good abs, unfortunately for me the results could've been much greater if I dieted and did some cardio. Also one of the people that replied to this message said that he couldn't feel the burn on them, there's 2 possibilities , maybe the ab chair wasn't good or he/she didn't worked out correctly with it. With the ab king pro after 10-15 repetions you can feel a great burn and when you do the next 2,3 series with 10-15 or maybe 20 the burn will be great. The others may have a point that the ab chairs are no good, but if they haven't tried the ab-king pro they couldn't really say much about this is issue. One thing is absolutely true, dieting combined with workout and cardio is one of the greatest way to get those rock-solid six pack you always wanted.

thank you for the honest comment and review, after purchasing a bulky homegym, i did also purchased the abking pro, as the home gym dont have much exercises with focus on the abs.
i have to agree with you, ab king pro is quite good, it adds a little extra out of the routines of my home gym.

thank you.

AB king pro

Well iv tried loads of different ab exercises in my time and they really dont work the abs as well as the AB king pro does.

Although in my eyes its a bit too expensive, it works my abs all over very well and every time i use it the next day i feel it as i do when using it.

The only down side of it is the bit that holds the legs, the holes for fitting it are far too high and because of this my feel lift up making it feel unsteady. So i drilled a new hole very low down, so it rests onto my feet and not my legs. Hey presto i feel very steady now so i can crunch faster and steady. Its definitely a bad design flaw IMO.

Also the seat area is flat which can make you slide on it too much, so i wedged something under it so its at an angle and now its use is even more stable.

Despite the above flaws, I totally recommend it to everyone as the equipment itself works the abs very effectively indeed.

too much time on their hands.

Your first post is a reply to a 6 year old thread. Off to a great start!!

So what.

I Googled to find a review of this product and decided to join to put my experience of this product in public view and to help others.

Those devices are designed solely for motivation and rarely work. Its far better to get into an exercise or sport that you enjoy that work the abs as a side benefit.

Why are they ?

You can take off the arms so you also have a roman chair, of which i use. Half of the amount of effort it takes of using this compared to crunches is all i need to get more improvements.

This product is also good for starters to get you going until you have so much improvements that you dont want to stop, well it was for me.

My favorite device would have to be one of power balls. The one where you pull a string and you have to keep the giro's momentum going. He'll of a workout for wrists and forearms.

Back