A video for fun

you're a friggin beast brutha :)

jenn said:
omg u r my hero. i'd be too afraid to try that!!!

LOL, Jenn. Thanks.

Actually, I think you'd like the movement. Start with a db and just practice picking it from the floor and putting it over your head.

i would love to try but i don't think the ppl that live down stairs would like me too much if i did. lol do i have to throw the weight on the ground??? i not i'm sooo game.

LOL, thanks guys. I got the idea from Brad Cardozza who does 135 per hand easy.

Wolve, it's there, you just have to be patient with it. I need a faster video hosting service. :mad:

omg!!!! thats dangerous what if that falls right on yo head man?? lol be careful!!!
it looks heavy lol congratz

nah still havent gone..it took almost eight minutes to open lol during those 8 min I was droolin over fuel's abs lol jkkk

i just got the video to work... first thing that popped into my head... I may be WOLVERINE, but you're Super Man. change your name to powerhouse lol.

uhhhhhhhh, kinda off the topic, but how'd u convince the gym to allow you to make a video there?

maf said:
omg!!!! thats dangerous what if that falls right on yo head man?? lol be careful!!!
it looks heavy lol congratz

Well, if fell on my head I'd prob be dead, soooo...at least it'd be over quick. :p

WOLVERINE said:
i just got the video to work... first thing that popped into my head... I may be WOLVERINE, but you're Super Man. change your name to powerhouse lol.

uhhhhhhhh, kinda off the topic, but how'd u convince the gym to allow you to make a video there?

My gym is pretty lax as long as you're wearing shoes when you squat and deadlift. As far as I know, I've never known a gym to have rules against vidoeing or taking pictures.

High velocity movements rawk.

Back