A quick question on selling workout programs online

Hi guys and gals, my name is Patrick and i'm the co-founder of Strivo. Strivo is a startup focusing on helping people reach their goals. We recently received seed funding so we will be working hard on our product this summer.

What we're focusing on now is building software that enables you guys to log in, and create a workout/diet plan (including video, sets/reps, etc.). If you specialize in mass gain you could create: "4 week mass gain program with (your name)" and sell it through us or through your own website, and if you focus on helping people lose weight you could do a: "4 week weight loss program with (you name)". The idea is that you could scale your business and earn more money by reaching a larger audience online.

There are a couple of features we have in the works:
  • People signing up for our goal management system will see your program listed when they create a goal and they can buy it.
  • Each week we will send an email to the users of our goal management system with a list of handpicked workout programs created by you (this would drive sales of your program if you get featured).
  • Have a profile with information about you, your expertise and a list of your available programs and their price.
  • We handle billing for you.
  • You could have all your programs listed on your site e.g. (programs.yoursite.com), if you don't want to be affiliated with us.
  • Efficiently follow up and communicate with your clients through our system.
  • Create groups that allow you to easily communicate with your clients and share content (post photos, milestones etc.handy when training a group of people).
  • Useful for trainers that want to scale their business and already have an audience, e.g. a popular blog or social media site.
  • People that have bought your program can refer friends (earning a small referral fee), which can drive sales of your program.
  • People that have bought and completed your program will be encouraged to share their achievement on social media (with a link to your program).

So in essence, your clients will be buying an online course (your workout program) in the form of a goal: "4 week program to (achieve this common fitness goal)". Our software will be ready sometime this summer and we are really excited to get you guys to try it out!

If you are interested I encourage you to check out: and sign up for our closed beta which will be released this summer (probably in june/july). But it is totally up to you ;)

We are a team of five: One crossfit coach, two BJJ coaches ( both train at Mjölnir Gym with Gunnar Nelson), One professional footballer and me(fitness enthusiast). So we are definitely doing something we are passionate about!

I want to thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope you are having a great day :)
TL;DR:

We are a seed funded startup building a website which enables personal trainers/coaches to sell their workout programs and services online.
Link:

Back