A New Challenge For Everyone

jennifer3

Right now the total loss on the weight loss chart is 44.27 kg. Losts of people are signed up but not making regular entries....and some active members are not registered on the weight loss chart, and are doing awesome!!!!!!

So.............
How about in order to help people get motivated and work as a team we try to reach a monthly weight loss of at least 10 kg or 22lbs a month. I think we have enough active members here to accomplish this goal. Thus by the end of the year we could have 144 kg gone...that is over 316 lbs people...wouldnt that be awesome!!!!!!!!!

If you feel uncomfortable posting your weight, please know that you can go on as as annonymous. Its not a competition but a collective team effort.

Come on its a New Year.....lets everyone reach their goals!!!!!!!!

Sounds good Jenn! My first post will be monday!

Well I think I will give this one a miss 10kg is a lot of weight to lose in a month and I no I wouldn’t be able to do it but I will set myself a goal of 4kg a month. Good luck everyone.

I believe its a collective loss, the loss of all the members combined to equal 22 pds a month, not an individual loss.

Newbride is correct!!!!!

So sorry if I wasnt clear,..yes indeed its a collective loss!!!!!! Not an individual loss. :p

The weekly weight loss was 12.3 pounds...... we are just soooooo awesome!. We are almos there!!!! We will go for 30 for february...Oh all that valentines chocolate!!!!!!

well i tried the weight loss table and it was too complicated for me so i never bothered with it again. shame tho cuz altogether i have lost 40 pounds.

wonderwoman is there something we could help you with...was it the registration? Once you play around with it....and get familiar with it...it should be ok.... we would love to have your imput.

Over 18 lbs this week ...oh we are sooooooooooo awesome.....
lets really go for it and make February and make it 60lbs!!!!!!!

:eek: i was stuck but weighed today and theres 2 pound loss. not sure i believe it but will record it anyway.

well my name disappeared off the chart. i give up on it.

I can't seem tp update my progress. Has anyone else had this problem? I have actually lost weight and want to put it up there. :(

Back