a month to lose extra pounds

jessie78

Help, I just been invited to H.S reunion, How can i lose around 20 pounds in a month.. What excercises is the best?

You should probably try a combination of cardio and weight training. One for losing weight (rather bodyfat) and the other one for building muscle (muscle is heavier than fat and it burns more calories). You probably also have to change your eating habits in order to start losing weight. To tell you the truth, I am not sure that you can lose that much weight in one month the healthy way and I don't support any crash diets etc. cause they mostly cause you to gain the weight right back.

Use the treadmil alot.. make it your best friend if possible and do sit ups alot of them, and squats for around your bottem area. That should be a good work out for you. And you if you feeling a lil flabby still try doing a few laps in the pool that is great for toning up your skin or whateva. sound hard..?
GHet into pilarties I'm not to sure if youi have the workout dvd/video and book over there coz im in a different country than you. Its great, and you dont have to do it for long to c results.
cheers!

Back