50 pounds club

city_shooter

hey guys i want to lose abt 50 pounds.. dats y i've posted in here..
anybody wanna join me...:p

some stats abt me

sw:214
cw:214
tw:165
height:5'9''

first target:209 by 2nd nov..(my b'day)
second target:198 by 25 nov
third target: 187 by x-mas
fourth target:176 by 18th jan..
final target165 by valentines day.

enjoy
regards
city_shooter:eek:

HI city shooter. I too have to lose 50-60 lbs. I am currently in two groupd challenges, but I don't see why I can't join another. Good luck with the wait lose. I find tracking my calories the best thing I ever did.

Hey Yall!
I want to join in, I hope that I can continue to post like I should but sometimes I get really busy with house, husband, kids ect ect ect... I am sure some of yall know how it is, but I am trying my best to start back on my diet because since the summer vacation I have been lazy with my exercising and I have not done a thing, but thank god I have not gained either.. I want to lose between 40-50 pounds which will bring me around 135-140 pounds give or take a few. My average weight should be between 138 and 155 because of my height, but the lower the better :) Since the weather has cooled down here in Alabama I will now start taking my walks back to the park and hopefully stay on track.. Good luck yall and let me know what the rules are and if there are any weigh in days and such..

I want to join!

Howdy!
I am new to this entire forum. But, when I saw the title of the forum I knew that this was probably the place for me. I want to lose thirty lbs. I was always thin, but then ended up having to go on medication and have just gained and gained, it has really affected my self esteem. In fact, I had to stop buying magazines because I could see myself start to develop body dysmorphia (sp) and began to measure my self worth based on how much I weighed. In the end I started to eat because I felt fat and I began to really gain weight because I was eating so badly.
So, I hit a wall and realized that the only person judging me was me and decided to get moving on losing weight! I want to lose thirty lbs so that I can get back into my healthy body range. However, I find it oh so difficult to find the (daily) motivation to go out and do exercise.
I will say it simply, I am great at motivating others but horrible with helping myself. I will support you and root for you if you can do the same for me! Do you want me in your group?
Leilazaz

Hi

I know what you mean with all the thin girls on magazines....dont we just drool to look at their thin and slim body. However i have learnt that our aim should be to be healthy first. I know that being overweight will bring a lot of health problems too. So i wish you all the luck in achieving your ideal weight. Go for it.

Back