365 Days Wedding Weight Loss

Could you put a board under your rower to spare the carpet? Sounds like your new rules really helped today and small deficits do indeed add up, especially when you have a lot of time and only a little weight to lose.
I will definitely try something like that! Even a yoga mat or something might work :)

Day 34

Lunch with a friend was quinoa salad. Much bigger than anticipated but adjusted dinner accordingly and generated a reasonable deficit. Lots of walking and a quick swim yesterday so saved myself from another clammy workout on the living room floor :)

A quick swim sounds much more fun than a clammy workout in the living room. Pool or ocean?

Day 35/36

I THINKKKK I might be back to work full time from Monday. I would kove to have a routine so that I can plan my weeks better.

Yesterday I had another small deficit after a lunch of pho wirh cauliflower temoura and dinner was half of a steak with salad and some boiled potatos.

Today I had the remaining steak and salad for lunch. I will have chicken thighs with veg for dinner.

If I can start planning my weeks ahead when I'm back to work then I might combine this new approach with one fast day per week. This might mean I can have a more relaxed eating day at the weekend if I am going out for dinner for example.

I am weighing in consistently heavier at the end of tbis summer than at the beginning. I have had a lovely summer so I will try to just start anew when I get back to work.

Hello, Esky! Just dropping by to say hello. :) I love your great attitude about remembering that you've had a lovely summer, and that you can start anew on the countdown to Spain when you get back to work.

Hey there, Esky! :seeya: What's doing?

Back