-20KG before and after... no change??

H0LL0W

Hay there weight-loss.fitness community! Please excuse some bad english there might be, i am German.
I have changed my life completely since January the 1st 2017, the date when i started my weight loss journey. I've lost 20 Kg at this point of time. (today i was 83 Kg with a height of 1,79 / when i was 103 Kg in January)
The problem i have right now is that i can't really see a change of my body, i don't see anything getting slimmer. I do exercise atleast 5x a week since January CONSTANTLY. Seriously, thats madness. I do cardio every 2nd day, and in between that i go out for jogging to get more stamina and regenerate my muscles from the cardio with the oxygen and the bloodflow from the jogging. I think thats the best i can do, also i've been eating fine. Actually with the amount of Sports i do i can afford to eat a whole pizza spread apart on 2 days and still take off 2,1 Kg in the same week. I tested it ;D
Look for yourself, i do not know why i still look this fat and have such man boobs with the months of excercise and strength i've put into diet...
The first 2 photos attached with the relativ dark lighting and gray sweatpants were taken at the 06.01.2017.
The other 3 were taken at the 10.06.2017.

Also if that matters or anyone is wanting to know, i am 16 years old.

Progress takes time! I can definitely see a difference but you may just need to drop more weight before you start seeing bigger changes.

I think it's important to take measurements so you can see just how big of a difference you are making.

Back