1993 Nordic Track Pro Skier Personal Monitor Manual free download PDF file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I am a new forum member.
I have a 1993 Nordic Track Pro Skier model# 1001.

I could not find the instructions for the Personal Performance Monitor - Pulse Sensor when my wife asked me how to use it.

I looked for the manual on the internet and did not find it.

I did find the instructions in our file cabinet.

I scanned the pages and created this PDF that has all the instructions pages (9pages).

I am posting it here as a free download from my personal webpage on Mediafire website:
I happy I found a forum where I could post this manual.

Hope this helps

Thanks for Posting Manual

Fitforlife11: Thanks for posting the manual for the NordicTrack skier. I really appreciate it. Very kind of you. JEC

Hello
I am a new forum member.
I have a 1993 Nordic Track Pro Skier model# 1001.

I could not find the instructions for the Personal Performance Monitor - Pulse Sensor when my wife asked me how to use it.

I looked for the manual on the internet and did not find it.

I did find the instructions in our file cabinet.

I scanned the pages and created this PDF that has all the instructions pages (9pages).

I am posting it here as a free download from my personal webpage on Mediafire website:

I happy I found a forum where I could post this manual.

Hope this helps

Please send it to [removed]. i have never had the manual and have only used the timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been hunting everywhere for this manual but have not had any luck. A call to NordicTrack didn't help either--Iconfitness didn't get all the manuals from the older equipment. I don't see a link to the pdf that is mentioned. Is there a way to get a copy of the file?
Thanks!!

HI folks, came here because of the title of this thread. I have a 1993 NordicTrack Pro Skier and cannot find my manual -- would be great to be able to see someone's scanned copy. It there a link I can receive, or get pointed to the place where it was posted?

Thanks, EV

I've never tried to use the personal performance monitor so I would really appreciate the manual. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back