Rugby 2010

for a girl!! for anyone!

are youo getting both elbows over at once? or one elbow at a time?

koodos either way ;)

Both, one fluid movement completed on rings. More productive on a straight bar, but I had only a child's play structure to work with and it was what was available. Rings are interesting to work with, I've been interested in getting myself a set up for awhile.

I'm kind of torn on if I want to actually set up a structured routine or just "do whatever". Either way puts me in a an ackward place, if I try to plan I obsess. If I do not plan, I worry about progress.

I think for now at least I will have a "main workout goal" of the day, and incorporate whatever else I feel like.

Monday / Wednesday / Friday : Bodyweight workouts, with the goal of progressing muscle endurance and strength needed to perform certain "bodyweight feats" I am interested in progressing with.

Tueday / Thursday : Jump rope agility and endurance.

I will work in whatever additional workouts I feel are needed or just f'ing want to do. I'm hesitant to actually go out and pay for a gym (access to greater weights) because of my lack of ability to actually get there. I only have about 5 - 7 days a month I am not the main caregiver of a 3 year old.

Last edited:
Tracking for 13-OCT-09

Nutrition:
Meal One: Egg whites on toast
Meal Two: Homemade Chicken / rice soup
Snack: Pop-tart.... Erika made me do it!!
Meal Three: Goulash, don't want to explain what it is, but it's healthy.

Training:
1230PM: 1/2 mile jog, dog chasing, 1/2 mile walk carrying 200+ lbs, 1/2 mile max effort bike.
This was originally meant to be a 2 mile medium-effort bike, until the dogs escaped. I hate these dogs, but if we didn't have them they would have been put down so I deal.
300PM: Started Jump-rope training, rough on the ankle and my kid was laughing at me, hahahaha. I will do more later.
Time Uncertain: Jump rope drills, and my kid laughed at me the whole time. I have no idea why it was so amusing but hey, she's cute.

I'm getting good with the jump rope, I really enjoy using it. I would like a heavier gauge rope, though. I need to look into that soon.

Last edited:
Nutrition:

Meal One: Beef, potato, veggies
Meal Two: Chicken and rice

Last edited:
Back