Hello from Wales

Hello, stumbled onto this site a couple of days ago and thought i should join up.

The name is Dan, i am 19 years old... i live in Wales and finding myself at a point in my life where im really evaluating my goals, my targets etc.

Im trying hard not to ramble in my first post, but recently my fitness has gone downhill, i used to be very active, athletic and quite slim, funnily enough my nickname was Bones when i was little, my mum would celebrate if she even got me to eat anything.

But high school came, my body obviously went through changes like most teens, but there was a good period of about a year when i left school, didnt work, fell out of touch with friends and barely exercised.

I would stay at home, eat, go to sleep... very late, wake up mid afternoon and do it all over again.

Im at the point now where im just trying to wake up from my own personal Matrix and take a different pill, cheesy i know.. but ill be 20 years old in March and im determined to become fit and healthy, i know it wont be easy.. so i was hoping to join a forum like this, meet some good people, steal some advice.

Maybe even make a couple of internet buddy's along the way.

Welcome to the forum!

Glad to have you here!

Wish you much success in all of your diet and fitness goals.

Best regards,

Chillen

Back