Bodybuilder scarred from steroids

Last time there was a discussion on steroids some guy(s) said he knew people on other forums who had claimed to have taken roids for 30 years and had not suffered testicle shrinkage etc etc or the side affects of those things. Well guess what you have in the news :-

scarred from steroids said:
Anyone considering using steroids to bulk up may want to think again after seeing pictures of the horrific scars suffered by one young bodybuilder.German doctors were shocked at the extent of the massive, deep ulcerating sores on the chest and back of the 21-year-old man.

....Dr Peter Arne Gerber, from the Department of Dermatology at Heinrich-Heine-University in Düsseldorf, Germany, said moderate amounts of the drug could cause big problems.

"Usually in people taking moderate doses of the drug you see some sort of mild acne but in severe cases it can ulcerate. "The doses this man was taking were within the doses that are used among bodybuilders."

Dr Gerber added that the man did not stop taking the steroids once the skin problems developed because he was more concerned with losing muscle mass.

He eventually stopped but by then it was found the steroid abuse had also caused a low sperm count and shrunken testicles.

Sounds like the kid didn't know what he was doing, I don't see why that's the fault of steroids.

Their was a story in the Metro (London newspaper) a couple of weeks back about a girl who died after taking 1 apsrin above the RDA in a day.

Moral = Any drug is dangerous if you don't use them right

Yah, some people just react differently to different drugs. Take alcohol for example - When you're drunk you don't give a f-ck about anything at all...Some people get really talkitive when drunk, some people get aggressive and in general everyone acts out of charachter when wasted. Also, some people (mostly those from the UK and New Zealand) can get wasted off a six pack of light beers, where as others can drink the equivalent and it won't affect them nearly as much.

Yah, some people just react differently to different drugs. Take alcohol for example - When you're drunk you don't give a f-ck about anything at all...Some people get really talkitive when drunk, some people get aggressive and in general everyone acts out of charachter when wasted. Also, some people (mostly those from the UK and New Zealand) can get wasted off a six pack of light beers, where as others can drink the equivalent and it won't affect them nearly as much.

You drink fosters?

Sounds like the kid didn't know what he was doing, I don't see why that's the fault of steroids.

Their was a story in the Metro (London newspaper) a couple of weeks back about a girl who died after taking 1 apsrin above the RDA in a day.

Moral = Any drug is dangerous if you don't use them right

Sorry, where did you get the idea that the kid didn't know what he was doing? It says he took doses used among bodybuilders. Look at the parts in bold in the original quote.

1. - "moderate amounts of the drug could cause big problems".
2. - "The doses this man was taking were within the doses that are used among bodybuilders".

Sorry, where did you get the idea that the kid didn't know what he was doing? It says he took doses used among bodybuilders. Look at the parts in bold in the original quote.

1. - "moderate amounts of the drug could cause big problems".
2. - "The doses this man was taking were within the doses that are used among bodybuilders".

These quotes are from a dermatologist taking about how this guy's skin problems were far worse than you would expect from someone using steroids. Also, he may well of been taking moderate amounts of this un-named steroid but no mention has been made about what he supplimenting it with to reduce side effects.

I'm no steroid expert but even I know you don't just jab a needle in your butt every day, it's a balancing act of other drugs to keep your body in balance. That's what I meant by the kid probably not knowing what he was doing

Usually in people taking moderate doses of the drug you see some sort of mild acne but in severe cases it can ulcerate.

This is a more balanced statement.

I've been precribed things like Accutaine before which have far, far worse side effects and are completely legal

Sure they do and VB

I don't know VB but Fosters tastes like ****. I guess Aussies must drink it because it's so hot over there and Fosters is weak and quite refreshing.

I far prefer German beers because of their strict brewing standards law (who'd have thought that of the Germans)

motivator180315.jpg

Anyone remember that guy getting scarred from asprin?
no?
I wonder why..
oh, that's right, it's only with steroids that the media blow it up into a huge thing the few times something actually goes very wrong.

Corona with lime in the bottle is well nice.

Back