A tribute to Chillen

Ok, I don't know if there's already a thread on this, but I felt compelled to make one. I used to come here about 3 years ago, and most if not all of the people I used to talk to are gone now. I come back and see all these new faces, but one really stands out. Chillen is probably the most intense guy I've ever seen on a forum, or maybe even in real life. Every thread I read about, he's in there, always with words of encouragement, always making people strive to be their best. I have to say that he's encouraged me and given me the confidence I need without ever even speaking with him directly. I just wanted everyone to know that I have crazy respect for this guy, and let's face it, we may be a lot younger than him, but he would kick the ever living **** out of every one of us:D

So thanks Chillen for being a part of this community, you probably don't realize how much help you've really been. ;)

Hey theres a little brown on your nose. You might want to take care of that. LOL

I read Chillen's log everyday and find some great info in there. Also many of the articles he posts are very informative. Keep it up Chill!!!

Just think, if every one of us made it a point to be that kind and inspirational to just ONE person each day, how much good that could do for us and others. Pay it forward!

Yea i have to agree. Chillen puts a LOT of effort into helping people succeed and stay motivated! I think weve all got respect for him!

:):):):):):):):):):)

Sure, it's over the top sometimes but I'll give it to him. He put more time and effort into what he does here than I do my job. I would never do it (can't imagine the notepads and tracking sheets he has), but hey, I can't look past that kind of effort.

I dont know why it went so high. We may reset it to see how the new point levels affect the green bar.

LIES

The mods cheat on rep levels...I know this foshure!!!

Back when I was (Silent) and the green bars were still new. I would leave the forum with the MOST green bars in the whole forum. I would come back the next day and the mods rep had increased just past mine yet many of them didn't post anything at all...conspiracy!!!

Haha...no really its true...

A tribute to Chillen is long overdue.

Thanks for all the time you spend on the forum Chillen, it would be a pretty dead place without ya :)

Tony, before you go about resetting stuff, give me some pos rep. I wanna know what it's like to wield such power.

Also...

I could take Chillen. Especially if it's a pizza/burgers/cookies/cake/pie eating contest.

Yeah chillen does help out allot of people on this forum and i would love to do massive posts to people and help them out but the couple times i tried people are just like......wtf did you just say i can hardly read it lol

Happy birthday dude :beerchug:

No, wait, what's this thread about again?

Back