Anyone used to watch Xena

Heya did anyone here used to watch Xena: The Warrior Princess

It was so funny, ive manageed to get hold of some episodes lately

Jackie x

so you know what im talking about then lol

Which 1 r u gonna b? haha

u wanna know where u can download episodes from??

Jackie xx

BTW- What is New Zealand like? is it like loads of grass n fields??

Jackie xxx

Yeah with a alot of beaches as well. Its not as rural as many people think you should have a look at google earth. I live in a small beach community about 30 mins drive away from a city.

If you watched Xena, then you probably watched Hercules. If I remembered correctly, Xena was a spinoff of Hercules, both of which came on USA networks.

I watched both, and loved them.

Also, La Femme Nikita was pretty good.

I used to watch them all when I was little. They usually came on after school, so it was fun to watch. Ah, how I missed those times.

If you watched Xena, then you probably watched Hercules. If I remembered correctly, Xena was a spinoff of Hercules, both of which came on USA networks.

I used to watch them all when I was little. They usually came on after school, so it was fun to watch. Ah, how I missed those times.

yh me 2 haha

Jackie xx

Funny Lucy Lawless fact, when Xena was at its peak, a popular trend was to have "Xena Nights" at lesbian bars. When Lucy found this out, if there was ever one in whichever town she happened to be in she'd go and hang out with all the lesbians dressed up like Xena lmao

ok haha

Jackie xx

Never heaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrd of it.
:pwhat kind of movies/tv do u like, maybe i should get u to download an episode lol

How is going, Jackie?

Chillen

Very well thankyou, ive just had a week off, so im nice n relaxed, and ive focussed more on my exercise n diet, so things are going good, how about you???

Jackie xxx

Renaissance Pictures :D

nah if relic hunter is what i think it is, xena n herc are nowhere near, seriously they are good shows (xena n herc that is)

Jackie xx

X:WP is a great show! I wish people would actually watch it. Xena is much better than Hercules, although Hercules was fine when it started out as the first 2 hour telemovies (and soon turned into a series thereafter). Peter Jackson's "Lord of the Rings" was filmed in New Zealand, and almost all of the cast and crew of Xena were in the movie. The costume designer of Xena had won an Oscar for her work on LOTR (and probably other New Zealand productions) and of course Sam Raimi now does Spider-Man. Its nice to see them all become extremely successful! :)

Last edited:
I didn't particularly like/dislike Xena/Hercules but there was always something more interesting whenever they were showing on TV. The values of these programs might be improved somewhat if they stopped flooding the networks with them.

Back