Lose weight without heavy dieting and exercising 7 days a week

sam-weight-loss

Weight loss occurs when you burn more calories than you consume, which is also known as being in a caloric deficit. Your metabolism is also directly to your metabolism. Metabolism is the process by which your body converts what you eat and drink into energy. During this complex process, calories in food and beverages are combined with oxygen to release the energy your body needs to function.
Even when you're at rest, your body needs energy for all its "hidden" functions, such as breathing, circulating blood, adjusting hormone levels, and growing and repairing cells. The number of calories your body uses to carry out these basic functions is known as your basal metabolic rate — what you might call metabolism.

Several factors determine your individual basal metabolism, including:
  • Your body size and composition. People who are larger or have more muscle burn more calories, even at rest.
  • Your sex. Men usually have less body fat and more muscle than do women of the same age and weight, which means men burn more calories.
  • Your age. As you get older, the amount of muscle tends to decrease and fat accounts for more of your weight, slowing down calorie burning.
I'll be sharing what I did to improve my metabolism, which lead to me losing 50lbs in 3 months without heavy dieting, restricting and without exercising all week. Leave a comment down below if you wanna hear what I did

During this complex process, calories in food and beverages are combined with oxygen to release the energy your body needs to function.
In reality the oxygen reacts with carbs, fat, and sometimes protein in your body, producing mostly CO2 and H2O and releasing energy in the process (normally measured in joule but in the case of food we use an older unit called calories).
Please note that new members are not allowed to post links or fish for DMs from people asking them for links. We´re always happy to see scientifically accurate new information but sadly a lot of people try to abuse this platform for moneymaking purposes rather than genuinely supporting people who are trying to improve their health and wellness.

Back