A question for men - leg hair...

Without saying I like hairy legs, but...

If a woman never shaved her legs, the hair would be soft and brushy, not like the stubble you feel from time to time.

But I prefer hairless legs and underarms.

Hair bad! (other than on the head)

Went out a few times with a girl that shaved from the knee down, without going into too many details a potentially good night was spoiled when she uncovered her thighs.........

As for armpits - thats just wrong.

Have we had a female view on this? should guys be shaving / waxing various bits?

I'm anti all body hair on women as well as myself...although I have yet to shave my legs. Everything else is gone though...and I trim my leg hair too...haha

Have we had a female view on this? should guys be shaving / waxing various bits?

I think there was thread on this. Personally, I don't mind if a guy trims certain areas: underarms, chest, 'other regions'. But don't go overborad by completely shaving EVERYTHING off either.

I don't want a guy with a smoother body than mine, I might as well date a girl then LOL.

I had my eyebrow hair plucked before, I didn't felt a thing because she yanked it out really quickly but when she did it to one of my roommates, he was screaming like a girl... guess I just have a high tolerance to pain.

I pluck my eyebrows, I don't quite have a monobrow but it really makes a differnce to the whole look of my face. Other that that a little trimming here and there is just good maners.......

As for bodyhair on men -

back/neck/ear/nose - get rid of it
arm/leg/chest - keep it, you're not a chick
"other" - groomed and maintained

As for bodyhair on men -

back/neck/ear/nose - get rid of it
arm/leg/chest - keep it, you're not a chick
"other" - groomed and maintained

Good call. ESPECIALLY on the nose hair thing! Yuck! Although I must say I have never been with a guy with a hairy chest :confused: I'm not sure how I would feel about that...

~Nicole

Good call. ESPECIALLY on the nose hair thing! Yuck! Although I must say I have never been with a guy with a hairy chest :confused: I'm not sure how I would feel about that...

~Nicole

Then you've never been with a man, lol.. I've had chest hair since I was 15.. Wax/shave everything except my head..

I don't know, I still stand behind the no eyebrow thing. When I see a guy and he obviously plucks his brows all I see is a big sign that says: "don't bother, I like guys"...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Maybe if it's done so well that you can't tell it might be different. I think these days some guys overgroom...just don't shave your legs for cripes sake!!

My opinion:

Females:
pits / legs / random hair you wont admit to: gone. even stubble freaks me out.
arms: unless you're very very hairy, i think its really weird for a woman to shave her arms.
"down there": trim and maintained. completely shaven i don't like. just too.. prepubecent for me.

Males:
neck up: maintained like you care, but not like you're obessed. if you have a unibrow fix it, but if you're plucking hairs obsessively in the mirror that's too much.
back: yeah, no thank you.
chest: just fine, trim if you're a wolverine.
legs: leave it alone unless you're huge muscle-wise. then shaving doesn't weird me out.
"down there": trim and maintain.

Exactly.
Groomed but not bald as a baby pretty well sums up a man's body hair needs below the neck.

Yup, pretty much sums it up for me. (though almost every girl I know also shaves her arms, I thought everyone did so that doesn't freak me out lol)

Body hair is nasty. And it's pointless.

Back