Latest activity

• LaMaria
    LaMaria replied to the thread Floater's diary.
    "Shaking like a leaf" translates to zittern wie Espenlaub in German - so literally you´re trembling like aspen foliage. One of the...
  • LaMaria
    LaMaria replied to the thread Emily Rose: The Reboot.
    :grouphug: I´m sorry to hear that chance meeting knocked you down so. Sounds like you´re doing really well for the play though! And...
  • Floater
    Floater replied to the thread Floater's diary.
    I use the Danerolles brand, it should be available all across mainland Europe! It's so easy to use; in my vegan days I made them almost...
  • Floater
    Floater reacted to LaMaria's post in the thread Floater's diary with Like Like.
    Doing what you can, when you can is good enough. And that´s what you did! Good enough really IS good enough, my friend. I´m glad you...
  • Floater
    Floater replied to the thread Floater's diary.
    Oooff I splurged on food... Pesto, fresh chilies, fresh sweet red bell peppers, eggs, chicken legs, feta cheese, and croissant dough in...
  • LaMaria
    LaMaria replied to the thread Floater's diary.
    Doing what you can, when you can is good enough. And that´s what you did! Good enough really IS good enough, my friend. I´m glad you...
  • Floater
    Floater replied to the thread Cate's Diary.
    I adore Archie and the succulents look sooooo cute too!
  • Floater
    Floater reacted to Cate's post in the thread Cate's Diary with Like Like.
    Thanks, Marsia 😘 Just one more pic of my gorgeous little boy!
  • Floater
    Thanks, Liza. It was a really sociable weekend but was also relaxing as it turned out. Yesterday was pleasant. I pushed myself to get...
  • Floater
    I had a lovely night's sleep & woke up feeling relaxed & happy with the thought of 3 days at home if I want. Lovely *sigh*
  • LaMaria
    LaMaria replied to the thread Cate's Diary.
    I have a lot of practice from my phone so I generally know where to start looking :)
  • LaMaria
    LaMaria replied to the thread Marsia's Diary.
    You really are the best at making lemonade from all those lemons :) Sometimes sleep is more important. I hope it was easier today now...
  • LaMaria
    LaMaria reacted to Marsia's post in the thread LaMa with Like Like.
    Hi LaMa, I hope you can ease your way back into the more healthy foods so the gastritis subsides. That stinks! They do that trick...
  • misty22
    I think I need to. I may go in for acupuncture. I've been stress eating. I don't think I can convince my doctor that my tumour is...
  • misty22
    misty22 reacted to Cate's post in the thread Weight Loss Diary 2017 - Goal 1-0-5 with Like Like.
    It would be really good if you could manage to do some sort of relaxation or meditation, Misty. :grouphug: