York 2600 Home Gym Instructions

I just inherited a York 2600 home gym that we will be using to improve our workouts but it came without any intructions to assemble and use. I have checked everywhere including the York website without any luck finding one. Several people here have mentioned this model in their posts and I am hoping you can help me find a copy, either elctronic or a scanned or photocopy of the entire manual. If you can help please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I want to know the answer?

Hi, I have the same problem as you re geting a copy of this manual. Hav you hac any luck? Can you get me a copy too? thanks

I have it!

I know this is an old thread, but anyway....

I have just bought a York 2600 myself, and after searching the net I finally got hold of a copy. It is not of very good quality, but I think it would be better than nothing. There are 2 zip files (3.09 & 3.41 MB) that I can e-mail to those of you who want one.

EDIT: I have recived a lot of e-mails, so I have uploaded the files to my web-page and you can download them yourselves:
928gts.no/york2600/ - I am not allowed to have links here as I don't have enough postings, but copy and paste the "928gts link" into you browser and you'll get to the download page.

I have also some drawings that I'll try to scan in the near future.
If someone wants pictures of my gym, please send me an e-mail.

You can reach me at christian(a)928gts.no

Christian

Last edited:
Hi Christian
i have the same problem,I am also looking for the York 2600 manual. Is it possible to email to me at
oskarynka25@wp.pl
Many thanks :)

Back