Xardioso 4-20-06

Hey all. I haven't really been on the boards much in a while. Sorta burned out on fitness message boards after reading various ones for hours and hours every day for over a month. I feel like I have most of the knowledge I need to work towards my fitness goals. I'm basically experimenting with different routines and stuff now, seeing what works for me. I thought I would give an update, because I would love to hear any advice and comments you guys can offer me (and honestly, I want to showoff my progress). No leg shots because its pretty much impossible to take pics of my own legs, particularly with a cell phone camera.
4-11-061.jpg

4-11-062.jpg

4-11-063.jpg

Very nice. You can really see it.

Good work. ;)

Thanks. I have been trying to gain weight. I was gaining pretty steadily for a while there and then I suddenly lost about 6 pounds for no apparent reason. Right now I'm trying to hit around 200 pounds. That would be *far* more than I have ever weighed. I have always been a pretty skinny kid, but that is changing. I also have been working on strength goals, which to an extent go hand in hand with my size gains. I would love to be able to bench around 300, max. And curl over 50 lb dumbells for sets without cheating.

Basically I wanna raise my numbers across the board. I get some comments now, and people that have known me for more than a year can't believe how much I've changed. But I wanna be BIG, and scare people walking down the street basically. It takes a long time, I know. Wish I was more patient =P

I feel really good about my progress, and love to point out that I did it all with no meat, haha :cool:

Xardioso, very nice work.

how do you get your camera phone pics onto the computer though? i wanna do that cause I just took some in the gym.

oh yeah, and girls arent a big fan of the guys who are big enough to scare everyone on the street. but otherwise, shoot for those goals!

wolvie.....there are 3 possible ways i know of to get cam-phone pic onto the computer:

(1) your phone has a memory card: if this is the case it may be 1 of 2 cards:
(i)SD or something like it: put it into a card reader that is hooked up to the computer and transfer them (make sure you transfer them from the phone's internal memory onto the card first)
(ii)micro-SD: if your phone has one of these it probably came with an adapter card -a card that is the size of a regular SD card and the micro slides into it- you follow the same directions as above for this. If you have a micro-SD card, but no adapte...well it sucks to be you doesn't it :p

(2) your phone came with a USB cable: connect the phone to the computer and search through the "drive" that appears to find you pics

(3) you may just have lucked out and now you gonna have to send them to yourself as a pic-message or upload them to your online account (both ways will probably cost money, unless you have some special plan). If you have to use one of these options, you can probably find out the specifics from the user guide that came with the phone.

and if all else fails, go harass the guy (or girl :p) at the store you bought it from :D

freak, many thanks. i figured out how to email myself the pics (hence the new avatar) :)

Back