Women need a different diet than men

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjwjr88

Nature has given women hormones that are regulated to store fat, for protection and to keep warm. There are ways to keep weight off, it requires patience and science to help you. One of my jobs is to help you get to where you want to be. We all know the common sense things we have to do to stay in shape..that is never in question. Women do not need to suffer to reach their goals. Start by taking a walk today and give thought to opening your mind to a different way...

Women and men lose weight in exactly the same way. By becoming more active and by eating healthily at an appropriate calorie level. Taking a walk is always a good first start...

I lost 168 pounds in my big project by doing exactly this - and my husband has lost well over 100 pounds the exact same way.

Anyone who tells you different is probably trying to sell you something... Maybe a book... Maybe some sort of workout schedule that they claim will give magic results...
We didnt use any of it...

Absolutely NO; women doesn't need any different kind of diet or exercises. Every person on this earth can lose weight with the same way as others are losing. I lost 54 pounds and my fiance lost 38 pounds and it is still counting. We used to have same diet; so it is just the unfounded belief. :)

I do agree that there are some gender differences in weight loss. Do you have any other tips for women looking to lose weight?

i was right where you are! i started at 210 and now i am at 178 and dropped 10% body fat and down to 8%! if you need advice or a the products i used because they worked WONDERS for me let me know.. good luck! its possible dont give up i now play professional hockey and am a certified cross fit trainer! i can help you achieve your goals and help you make some money while getting happier and healthier along the way! let me know if you would like my assistance!

I am currently 212, want to get to 170 by August, any pointers and how did you accomplish your goal, and in what time frame were you able to reach this goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back