Which Spin Bike is better?

Which Spin Bike is better?

• Everest Spin Bike $599.50(50% off)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everest Spin Bike $299.00(25% off)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm planning to buy an exercise machine for indoors that will provide me the best aerobic workout. I can't buy a Treadmill because it's too expensive and too big for my house. So I'm getting a Spin Bike because that's my favorite exercise exercise machine and it's also the next best machine for aerobic workout, even better than Stationary Bikes. I know this for sure because I asked two different Sports Store manager and they both gave me a similar answer saying that Spin Bike gives a more effective aerobic workout than Exercise Bikes mainly because you can peddle while standing up.

So I did some research online and found endless number of exercise bikes from Google Shopping and there was just too many for me to compare everything. But I figured out later on that most of the popular and high quality Spin Bikes are probably sold on ebay. So I decided to just shop from ebay.

I live in Australia and I think that this is the best one I can get on ebay that can ship to Australia. This Bike is usually sold for $1199.00 but occasionally goes on sale for $599.50. This Bike has practically all the features you can possibly imagine like 30kg flywheel, LCD display with heart sensor, brakes and it's a commercial grade gym bike.

This is the second best I found on ebay and it only costs $300. Although this Bike only has 27kg flywheel, it has some features that the first Bike doesn't such as Soft Spring Suspension System and a water bottle holder.

So far these two Spin Bikes are the best ones found on ebay and I'm considering buying one of them.

View attachment 5469
$599.50(50% off)

View attachment 5468
$300.00($25% off)

Which one do you think is better out of the two?

Thanks.

- Yuki

Attachments

• 27kg.jpg
    27kg.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,050
  • 30kgs.jpg
    30kgs.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3,248
Back