Weight-Loss which drink after soccer-training would you take?

Weight-Loss

Rich Van

the winning team of the training-game gets a free drink from the losing team directly after the training is finished. you can choose between: coca cola, sprite, fanta, beer, beer with lemon. which one would you take in consideration of

a) the taste
b) nutritional effects ?

none of the above

beer hinders the bodies ability to recover not only from injury (following the no HARM principle) but also the time needed to recover from even a low intensity training session.

the other drinks have far to much sugar.

a better option is water or electrolyte drink (not a sports drink) and a small amount of protein. if no electrolyte drink available then some dried apricots are great for replenishing essential electrolytes, apricots are also very good at half time during a game to help prevent cramps in the second half.

most of my time working as a sports trainer (athletics trainer) is working with football (soccer) teams

Thank you. I think I might eat 1 fruit per day and try to keep sugar and carbs low in other areas. After having not eaten much fruit for most of my life, I've recently discovered how much I like apples, oranges, and peaches.

Not a bad site Rapps

Back