Where would you like to go & why?

Cate

Long term member
We are planning on having a holiday(vacation) next year & really can't decide where.
My favoured choices so far, in no special order, are-
Sri Lanka(love elephants & their cuisine),
Canada( Looks beautiful & I have a niece there) & maybe also Alaska,
Africa(nature, nature & more nature, including elephants)
Italy(again, because I loved it so much),
Greek Islands(have always wanted to go there),
US (again, because I did not get a chance to see much before & I have a nephew in California).
I'm open to suggestions & curious to know where others would like to go if they could and/or where you have been that you could recommend.

Greece & the Greek Islands are currently the most appealing.

Flying to Rome, staying in the same hotel as last time (built in 1500's) train to Venice (love Donna Leon's, Guido Brunetti books) then to Athens, then to the Greek Islands. ....sometime in 2017 *sigh*......now for the planning :D

Oohhh, that sounds like a dream vacation. I am a planner. I honestly think planning all the trip details is half the fun of it (even if we don't stick to them, I still like to plan). Right now my little family has a Christmas vacation planned for Disney World in Florida, USA. We haven't told the kids yet and will be surprising them close to Christmas week when we're going. It's taken all I have to keep this a secret!

I agree Miss Fit. Planning & dreaming about your holiday is half the fun. Your Christmas vacation with your family will be very special.

My dream ever since is to travel around the world specifically to US. I wish to be with my relatives and college friends that I have not spent my time with for a very long time.

I read somewhere that planning trips months out is the best way to enjoy add happiness to your life. All the anticipation apparently does wonders for people who have depression and anxiety, regardless of the success of the trip.

Back