What VITAMINS do you take?

Sam's or HEB's version of Centrum Performance.

Looking into switching to something better if anyone has any suggestions? GNC's MegaMan? Something from Advocare? Other options?

I like Dr. Whitaker's Forward Plus Daily Regimen They have a suubscription service where they send you a month's supply automatically every month that's very convenient.

I take the Wlagreens version of Centrum A-Z plus Lutein And coral calcium with Protien shakes before or after workout and I am getting great results! Plus I have drastically lowered carbs.

The Greatest Vitamin in the world

I use this vitamin called the Best Vitamin in the world, and it keeps me energized all day, I can fall asleep easily, and I wake up in the morning refreshed. This is the best supplement I have taken

Mike

URL=http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/ferketic15909

Check out the ingredients

Supplementwatch.com and consumerlab.com are two of the watch dogs for nutritional supplements. They have namec
LIFE PAK, of Pharmanex, the number one supplement in the world. This company also makes the 9 authorized substances for the Olympic Athletes, and now Duke University's men's b'ball team. The LIFE PAK products are guaranteed to increase your antioxidant levels or your money back in 60 days. I challenge you to take the LIFE PAK challenge and see if your score doesn't increase. Oh, we also pay you monthly bonus points for your auto delivery sign - up of 20 - 30 %, so at the end of 12 months you can use these points to buy more. Start your delivery today or become a distributor.

Back