What is going on?

I've posted three seperate posts about three seperate things and two haven't gotten any responses at all. I thought there were people on here that read and were "website guys" that commented on this stuff. Pretty ridiculous. I went on another site and posted and nearly instantaneously had twice the responses I got here in days.

Hey man, Is there a question I can help you with?

Yes, thank you. I was informed that I should be taking in around 2,500 cals, 200g protein, 90g fat, and 500 carbs for my body style. I'm 6'1 around 197 lbs, pretty athletic. Does this sound like a decent regimen if my goal is to trim my midsection while putting on a little size? Thx.

Yes, thank you. I was informed that I should be taking in around 2,500 cals, 200g protein, 90g fat, and 500 carbs for my body style. I'm 6'1 around 197 lbs, pretty athletic. Does this sound like a decent regimen if my goal is to trim my midsection while putting on a little size? Thx.

This seems reasonable to trim your midsection while putting on a little size. The thing that scares me is 90g of fat because that sounds like a lot to me. Also, make sure the carbs are good carbs and not unhealthy ones.

I am 5'7 145 and I am a track and field athlete. I can honestly say I eat more than 2500 calories a day and I tend to not put on weight at all. I stay around the same weight but then again I am running all of the time. My metabolism is extremely fast, so depending on your metabolism, you may need to adjust your calories. If it is slow, cut down a little and if it is fast, you might be able to get away with a little more.

What other forums are you using as well? I'm looking for a good fitness forum as well. I'm just trying this one on for size, for now :)

now that summer is finally here, we can reaffirm that it is "Beautiful British Columbia".

Back