Weight Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasepbuchori

I wrote a book about losing weight. I have some good systems and techniques to stay at a decent weight, but with regular lock-up training it becomes more difficult. He slipped more and more and lost more and more days of training. So, I'm here for some support and accountability that I know is important.

I eat a carnivorous / keto diet and have done this for over 2 years now. I ate garbage, as planned, for Christmas and on 19 days put 3 kilograms. I am back carnivore for 4/5 days now and have lost a kilo.

The problem is my wife is using my office now at home and not visiting the gym, and I have to train at home in the living room. If my daughter is out of school and my wife is bored she wants to use the living room and that makes it really hard to stay motivated to train. Also, when my wife was working in an office and my daughter was in school, I could go long walks along the beach. Now I can't because I feel guilty that I'm going alone and they don't want to, so I haven't walked much in the past nine months.

So, I wondered if this type of forum might help. Time will tell.

If anyone can advise me how to get the best use of this please help.

I added some of myself before and after with the latest one today.

The June 2018 photo was 9 months later with a slew of points, calories, and nutrient counts for everything I ate. It was hard work and I was hungry and angry a lot of the time. The November photo was after my mother's death. I allowed myself loads of comfort foods like rice cakes, peanut butter, and honey: - By February 2019 I had just started on the keto diet and was training again. The January 2021 photo is over two years with no carbs in my diet (except for a month at Christmas and I wasn't training hard at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back