Weight Loss Trackers – The Perfect Way to Monitor Your Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy Parker

1. Weighing Scale
This method is very simple and easily accessible. As almost every house has a weighing scale, it is considered as one of the most convenient ways of seeing how much weight you have gained or lost. If you not satisfied with the result and further want to reduce your weight, daily monitoring could be beneficial.

2. Take Pictures
Even if you are making tireless efforts to lose weight, do not expect the result overnight. It is a slow process and take some time. Human eye cannot observe the little difference you are making with each passing day. However, that doesn’t mean that you are not improving. Thus, you should take your pictures from time to time. It can be very helpful to keep you motivated.

3. Mirror
It is perhaps the most economical and accessible weight loss tracker. A person just needs to look into the mirror to track the progress without any calculations. You are absolutely aware of what kind of body you want, and you can see whether you have reached anywhere near your fitness goal.

4. Take Measurements
Taking measurement is also an effective way to track your progress related to weight loss as well as body building. For instance, the measurement of your bicep is 10 inches and after a few weeks of intense workout, it becomes 12 inches. This would really motivate you to achieve your muscle building goal. Measuring your belly fat and reducing it can be the most challenging aspect of your weight loss regimen.

5. Body Mass Index (BMI)
Another efficacious way to monitor your weight loss progress is BMI. It is very easy to calculate and all you need is to measure your height and weight. Several BMI calculators and charts are available online to that can determine your BMI in the blink of an eye.

Apart from the above mentioned ways there are also few effective ways like Skinfold Measurement, Hydrostatic Weighing, DXA Scan, Bioelectrical Impedance, Fitness Tracker and ShapeScale.

How your cloths fit & knotches in your belt are good indicators.
I've had to short all my belts & add holes in them due to my reduced girth.
My shirts have gone from XXL to XL. as a couple of examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back